Monday 17 November 2008

Blogging for Beginners

Hi - I'm Mandy (fly me!) and I'm a blogging virgin. As a borough councillor, I'll be using this to keep everyone up to date about issues affecting Welwyn West specifically and Welwyn Hatfield in general, as well as a miscelleny of musings, and hope to get loads of views and opinions from fellow bloggers. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Some other councillors in Welwyn Hatfield have set up their blogs today - these are their blog addresses:
Hatfield West - Kim Morris
Peartree -
Louise Lotz
Handside -
Fiona Thomson
Panshanger -
Roger Trigg

2 comments:

panshangerhelper said...

Hi. Mandy this looks like a great site from now I shall be blogging you daily !

Cllr Kim Morris said...

Hello Mandy - good luck with the blog! (I'll need luck with mine!)